Welcome to Waterford!
We're located in Venice, Florida, just south of Sarasota, with easy access to entertainment, shopping and beautiful beaches. As a deed restricted community, we pride ourselves in keeping our residences, facilities and grounds in very attractive condition. Thanks to the help of our many volunteers, our annual fees are kept at a reasonable rate.
Waterford has 640 homes, arranged in 11 unique neighborhoods that include individually-maintained homes and maintenance-free homes / villas. In addition to the Waterford Golf Course, a semi-private, 27-hole golf club winding gracefully throughout our community, we also have 20 lakes that make up our Storm Water Management System. Our Sports Club Complex contains a serene park, Junior Olympic pool, spa, and four Har-Tru tennis courts. Within the Sports Club you’ll find a fitness facility, sauna, kitchen, dance floor, library, and bulletin board.
What do you like to do?
- Join our 27 Hole Championship Golf Course. Yearly and seasonable memberships are available.
- Enjoy four lighted Har-tru courts for competitive or friendly matches.
- Our heated junior Olympic-size pool and spa are waiting for you.
- Check out our well-equipped fitness center or join one of the classes such as water aerobics, line or belly dancing, Tai Chi, or low-impact aerobics.
- Visit our library and borrow books on the honor system.
Games - Groups meet weekly for bridge, poker, and Mah Jongg; see the Waterford Watch for contact information.
Sing - Join the Waterford Chorus, practicing weekly October - April and participate in one performance in the Spring.
Volunteer - Become a Neighborhood Block Captain or join one of our many committees that keep Waterford a vibrant, beautiful Community.
For a Map and Directions to Waterford, please click on the home page.